Online Rental Application Has Anyone Used Etenant-apps.com Before? Is This A Real Online Rental-application Website?

Has anyone used etenant-apps.com before? Is this a real online rental-application website? - online rental application

We have the house on craigslist, which I love and want to rent. I sent an e-mail to the recipient on Craigslist and I wrote back with a generic e-mail you to tell me that our information on this site apps.com eten in force. I do not feel comfortable in a large amount of information online (even if not requested social security number), then pay with a rental application fee online. I had emailed the previous postee craigslist request a phone number to talk with them (and more) with me and there has been no response to demand, and other e-mail was. I just hope this is not all one type of fraud. : /

0 comments:

Post a Comment