Electronic Arts Store Where's The Best Place To Work When You're 15?

Where's the best place to work when you're 15? - electronic arts store

I will later this year 15 and I am looking for a summer job next year. I am interested in the music ... Game 4 instruments. I will listen to Guitar Center Music & Arts, or until I noticed that you have to work 18 years. I have nothing against working on a sports club or electronics store like Sports Authority, GameStop and Micro Center. I'm not really interested in the jobs they have to do with food and feed, as a waiter in a restaurant or a child in a supermarket bag. Suggestions?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Rent age of 15, almost every chain store you have a Wal-Mart, Target, etc. You can also have the chance, Sports Authority or GameStop (Micro Center does not know, but probably not too much).

La Maravilla said...

Good question. I've tried a couple who order such person, and I also said that 18. So it's a good question.

Post a Comment