Kids Keyboard And Mouse Keyboard Help!! (please)?

Keyboard help!! (please)? - kids keyboard and mouse

I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard with mouse. Since I bought it, worked hard. He began by saying that it needs new batteries. The news came a few times, but have only replaced before something went wrong with the keyboard. Taking into account the computer is idle, so I brought ... the mouse worked well, but the keyboard does nothing at all. Worked only a few buttons, but with very different functions. So when I tried a couple of buttons that put the computer into standby mode .... everytime. I replaced the battery thinking it would solve, but not. I had to install a keyboard, and even re-date information, but the same thing. I do not think is broken. I think only one of my children accidentally introduced to the keyboard to act like everything .... Please help.

2 comments:

james_ib... said...

what you can do is to go the properties of the wireless keyboard and search for "Hot Keys".

these "hot-keys to talk," as when activated, mixed with their normal function. will try to find in the Control Panel on your computer keyboard, then the options from there you can see what Im saying ....

tyler z said...

try unstall hmm, your software and software.u may not even need the keyboard and mouse, without having to use software .. good choice for many software always have problems that all or a need not only come to a halt, the keyboard and the mouse software. and do u you want Windows Update:)

Post a Comment