2 Network Cards Ubuntu Server Subdomains On The Same Network?

Subdomains on the same network? - 2 network cards ubuntu server

I have some old Compaq Deskpro 500 MHz P3 server I use to make a web site. One is running Ubuntu Server and another in Debian. The server is a Ubuntu LAMP server, while the Debian server running PHP.

The area is jjtcomputing.co.uk and I am in a dynamic IP address.

The Debian server is the server with jjtcomputing.co.uk. But the forum will be hosted on the Ubuntu server. Both are in the same network. I want to create a subdomain forum.jjtcomputing.co.uk and sent to the Ubuntu server, while jjtcomputing.co.uk the Debian server is sent. How could I do that?

Deskpro I have a replacement for this work with 3 network cards running in CentOS.

PS Debian server is 192.168.0.3 for theinternal network and the Ubuntu server is 192.168.0.2. I have enough network cards to them behind a gateway (the Deskpro Parts Put)

1 comments:

Joe K said...

If you are using Apache, you can redirect the website of the appropriate server - with a primary server, said these and other lines in the correct position.

I do not quite understand exactly what you want, but I'm assuming you have a dynamic (and external) and IP address to two different servers to accept responses from the outside world to the internal network suitable base in the domain made available. It is a problem that your domain to the IP address, by definition, directed by its unique IP to the outside to the IP network will be changed, is that both domain names.

I think the use of Apache is to be the best solution, but others might. You also need to uSERS connect to various ports - for example, the failure of its primary domain and 8080 for the others and then use the router to a result redirection ...

Hope that helps and good luck.

Post a Comment