Can I Get Genital Herpes From Dry Humping 15 Year Old Male. Do I Have Herpes. Please Help?

15 year old male. do i have herpes. please help? - can i get genital herpes from dry humping

ok so i got a BJ from a girl about 3 weeks later I had to pee blisters on the scrotum and 1 in my little lol. i masturbate prior to reaching the bubbles with a shampoo that really irritates the skin. Blisters on the scrotum has been transformed into a crust, but not very painful. They left 3 days and my penis went in 2 or 3 days. I was the shampoo or herpes? I had herpes, so I can have children? 2 months and now that the light bulbs. There is no blood test that can be given for any reason, because my doctor said that Canada is hard to blood tests for genital herpes.if I do not see it break again, I'm almost sure it was just a reaction to the shampoo ? and said to the girl and she told me I was the only man who has his head. pPlease reply reply Location: DI live in Toronto, if u want to give me a place where you can get a blood test. and bubbles clear and kind of shadow and my scrotum was really dry. or not pussing hurt when I urinate. The blisters scab over my penis, just go faster. Tthanks kk

0 comments:

Post a Comment