Washington State Poa Notarized Is It Legal For 1 Of 2 People To Close A Joint Account?

Is it legal for 1 of 2 people to close a joint account? - washington state poa notarized

I've already been married a little over a year. Mari and I decided on divorce 3 months ago. He took the money without telling me, and that the account was negative $ 480.
He is in Iraq. His parents keep a POA - told me that his parents closed our account. Is this legal?
He did not know what, as far as I know, both parties need to close an account? His parents had no POA for me, so it's not like I have to sign for me. Someone please help?
More ... I could not close an account in Washington state, while negative?
However, the account is closed and no longer exists, and I need what rights a negative balance on a closed account with effect know that myBackground checks.

3 comments:

thegiver... said...

Each bank is different, but it is legal in most banks. The only way this would have taken preventive measures to avoid and have done both the account is closed.
With regard to the legal rights of the money depend on the terms of the divorce, if divorced LEAGALLY at this time all the papers and () not just in the process.
If you do not complete the divorce process, which actually have no right to this money, when you specify the account that the money belongs to the "finished us," and if the time were not entirely on the "we are" removed .. . Well ... there is probably nothing I can do.
if it has completely finished with the divorce, perhaps something thaYou can not. When you receive bank statements and show that the closing date of the invoice after the legal date of divorce has been made, then it is to give some money.
As to his credit, from the bank, tell the situation and see if it will work with you. I had to do in the past ... and sometimes they are very good for him.

im 20, mixed, & a proud virgin. said...

then my mother can not close the account he shared with my aunt, unless completed forms when my mother to me now shares because they (my aunt lives in the area, so ....) .. . now its just there collecting dust, so to speak ()

now .... u ever get married, if someone else or keep whatever, separate accounting control .....

Pat F said...

Do Joint Accounts: Either the person is what they want. You can take all or part of the money to close the account, get a credit card, nothing. You are at the bottom of a trench.

Post a Comment