Emo Hair Mod Gta Sa How To Make My Long Hair Look Indie,emo,mod, Hippie?

How to make my long hair look indie,emo,mod, hippie? - emo hair mod gta sa

I have the size in layers with short hair and I really have difficulty dealing with him, but I do not want to cut and when I go to school, is usually tied in a pony tail my hair is usually a little bit hippie ISH-loops, when it recovers, and if I let dry naturally, and I do not know what to do with her at school and further afield for work and I like the style that works for Schol but remember that I continue put on the back to school

7 comments:

need2exp... said...

I had no hair, just like you! It's annoying, right?
A good way to get a punk / emo-look is the top layer of the hair to separate (from the top of the head) and then make two small braids. Be adapted so that they raise a little annoyed, then angry, upset the whole head.
Have fun, too. Curl and straighten each section and not by fear Hairspray (:
Good luck, beautiful! ♥

GG said...

If you want to make and curl on his head and with a diffuser. Helps to eliminate frizz. But if you want to see emo then you should cut a lot shorter layers on, but keep the length. With the style of textured cream is through him and add to the blow-dry upside down, adjust the volume. to straighten it. http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xjsbellamias13/?action=view&current=1385690382_l.jpg

Jess said...

To be used for a hippie look at a rubber band. I recommend stay Goody. I have long hair, and I use my head is about to get a hippie-style Lovey

Jess said...

To be used for a hippie look at a rubber band. I recommend stay Goody. I have long hair, and I use my head is about to get a hippie-style Lovey

Kristina said...

Theres no sense, long hair, if you hold the whole day have tied up.

=] said...

Headbands?

Darren said...

Why u dont get a degree 4?

Post a Comment