Silicone Baking Pans Smoke Silicone Bakeware Setting Off Smoke Alarm?

Silicone bakeware setting off smoke alarm? - silicone baking pans smoke

I washed our new bakery and ready for cooking, because it would be easier with the silicone material. I do not know what I'm doing wrong, but the muffins, the muffins stick, banana bread was good, but the cake of blood and offset-square pan smoke!
I had the oven to 400 ° C, so I do not think that temperature was too high. But when they started smoking, which have been in the oven for 5-7 minutes!

1 comments:

Kat said...

Sounds like the items are defective and must be returned to the store or contact the manufacturer. Out of curiosity, what brand to cook?

Even if you had smoked up to her house, though a release of fumes or gases, and you and your family food that they do at home to eat, you could become very ill. I say directly to the manufacturer. It can recall a product.

Post a Comment